HOW TO ORDER:

Some blog posts have a pay pal button on the bottom, if not, please email me at luellabellabeanies@hotmail.com with your order and I will pay pal you an invoice! Thanks for stopping by!

Mohawk Beanies!

These are just too cute!!  Perfect for that little dude in your life or even the tom boy girl!  The mohawk is made of hand spun hand dyed wool.

Newborn/ Infant: $33
Child/ Adult: $35





 Choose one or two colors for the Mohawk:
Choose your color for the beanie:
 If you would like to order... send me an email at luellabellabeanies@hotmail.com and let me know your colors and I will send you a pay pal invoice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“Yhao” is appreciated in all e-commerce worldwide, such as Alibaba and Amazon. We have built a serious and reliable reputation synonymous with quality. You know that Yhao means high quality. custom knit hats with pom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...